Z kad sciagnac Windows Vista???

Sorry, moźe powie mi ktoś z kąd moge śćiągnąć viste. Jak ktoś moźę to niech da gotowy link...

Odpowiedzi: 20

karol322:
hej chlopaki powiedzcie jak to dokładnie sie tam zalogować i zlozyc to ankiete chodzi jak sie zgłosic do microsoftu prosze o pomoc

hej, przeczytaj co pisze MS na ten temat.
Jako przyszły betatester powinieneś szprechać w ichnim języku, a co wiecej, powinieneś go rozumieć.

A tak swoją drogą to dziwię się Wam, bo lecicie jak muchy do g**a, na tą Vistę.
Anonymous
Dodano
15.02.2006 10:28:19
hej chlopaki powiedzcie jak to dokładnie sie tam zalogować i zlozyc to ankiete chodzi jak sie zgłosic do microsoftu prosze o pomoc
karol322
Dodano
14.02.2006 20:59:59
karol322
Dodano
14.02.2006 20:59:59
Jeśli nie jesteś dobry w angielskim to przetłumaczyłem ten list. Oczywiście tłumaczem on–line. Efekt jest powalający.
Przetłumaczony list
Leon The Punisher
Dodano
10.02.2006 19:08:27
Ciut wyjaśnienia – darujcie sobie to OneCare. Wcale nie zpowodu tego, czym jest ale dlatego źe aby zainstalować to na systemie w wersji językowej innej niź angoelska trzeba sie nagimanstykować, a i to nie zawsze się udaje.
No chyba, ze są tu wyłącznie hardcore'owcy, którzy lubią tkaie eksperymenty uprawiać.
Jeźlei tak to na forum JamyMastaha – w dziale Newsów jest post jkolonki, który podaje w jaki sposób mozna próbowac wymusić mozliwość instalacji tego narzędzia.

Słowa kluczowe dla szukajki chyba jasne.
Rebe
Dodano
10.02.2006 08:55:40
No tylko to
mac1944
Dodano
09.02.2006 21:25:53
rozumiem źe chodziło ci właśnie o to "tylko onecare".
http://www.onecare.pl/
MetaVirus
Dodano
09.02.2006 21:19:27
Co w tym pisze tylko o OneCare???
mac1944
Dodano
09.02.2006 21:12:32
A gdzieś napislem, źe masz klikać na 1 linku? Poszukaj troche.
wojtt
Dodano
09.02.2006 21:04:41
Nie wiem o co w tym chodzi ale tresc listu brzmi nastepujaco
Dear Windows OneCareT Live beta user,

Thanks for all your support and insightful feedback!

We want to share the results of our recent survey, give you the answers to your top questions, and give you a couple of other pieces of news.

Survey results
Thanks to the thousands of you who participated in our recent survey. Here are some of the key things you told us:

* Over 70% of you said that you would recommend the product to someone you know.
* The top requested feature by our beta users is anti–spyware, which we are happy to tell you that it is right around the corner.
* Other requested features include a registry cleaner, e–mail scanning, and more back–up options. We hear you! We'll continue to improve and enhance the service.

Your top questions:

1. Does Windows OneCare Live degrade my system performance?
Virtually all anti–virus programs have an impact on performance because they must constantly monitor your system. But this is usually unnoticeable to most users. If you are experiencing noticeable performance degradation with Windows OneCare Live installed, please check to see if you also have other anti–virus or firewall software installed. We've found that this is the root cause of most performance issues. Having more than one anti–virus product can also lead to other problems, like blue screens or crashes, so we recommend that you keep only one anti–virus application on your machine at any time.
2. Should I really uninstall my other anti–virus and firewall software?
Like we said, we recommend you keep only one version of anti–virus and firewall software on the same PC. Having more than one version can cause severe conflicts, and can in certain cases lock up your system.
3. Will anti–spyware features be included in Windows OneCare Live eventually?
Yes, and you will be one of the first users to know when it is.
4. My Windows OneCare Live icon is yellow because I haven't backed upam I still protected?
Your anti–virus and firewall components are still helping to protect you from malware and viruses, but unless you back up your data, you could lose it. That yellow icon is to remind you that it is very important that you regularly back up your files, pictures, data, etc.
5. Does the beta team really read my posts and e–mails?
Every single one–your feedback is solid gold to us. And more testers means more feedback, so if you know someone who'd like to try out Windows OneCare Live please tell them to go to http://www.windowsonecare.com/.

Do you have a question that wasn't answered here?
You can find answers to most common questions, as well as troubleshooting tips, at the Windows OneCare Live Help Center.

Windows OneCare Live in the news
Just yesterday, we announced details on pricing and licensing for Windows OneCare Live when we plan to officially release it to the general public around June of this year. There will be a special discount available to beta users who sign up to become paid subscribers in April. This special offer and the beta program are currently available to US residents. If you're curious about the details, please see the press release at : http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2006/feb06/02–07OneCarePricingPR.mspx. You can keep up with this and other news at our blog: http://spaces.msn.com/windowsonecare/.

OneCare for your family and friends
Please encourage your friends and family to sign up for the beta at www.windowsonecare.com. Not only is it free, anyone who signs up will become eligible for that special discount in April.

Thanks for all you do.

Best regards,

The Windows OneCare Live beta team
mac1944
Dodano
09.02.2006 21:01:54
mac1944:
Co to jest to OneCare???

http://www.google.pl/search?q=OneCare&start=0&ie=utf–8&oe=utf–8&client=firefox–a&rls=org.mozilla:pl–PL:official

P.S. Rebe – masz co chciałes :wink:
wojtt
Dodano
09.02.2006 20:56:17
Co to jest to OneCare???
mac1944
Dodano
09.02.2006 20:52:09
Zaś w koncu okaźe isę, źe to powiadaomienie jest nawet od MS i ,co więcej, dotyczy bety tyle, źe OneCare :lol:
Rebe
Dodano
09.02.2006 19:18:10
mac1944:
Niewiem ale właśnie dostałem korespondencje z MICROSOFTU o betkach zaraz biore słownik (no z angielskim nienajlepiej) i tłumacze list zobaczymy co napisali :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :P :P :P :P :P :P

A potem taki ktoś (źeby złodziej nie pisać) testuje coś, o czym pojęcia nie ma.

A mordek jeszcze ze 30 mogłeś wstawić.
Anonymous
Dodano
09.02.2006 18:43:49
Niewiem ale właśnie dostałem korespondencje z MICROSOFTU o betkach zaraz biore słownik (no z angielskim nienajlepiej) i tłumacze list zobaczymy co napisali :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :P :P :P :P :P :P
mac1944
Dodano
09.02.2006 18:41:06
P@vel:
Sciągnij sobie bardzo dobry program do ściągania BearShare i tam poszukaj

Tiaaa , a przy okazji spyware które ten programik z sobą niesie .
Seeker
Dodano
29.01.2006 07:31:13
toudim5 – poradę odnosnie czynności zastosuj do siebie – najlepiej w postaci "baranka", bo i tak szkody Twojemu mózgowi – z racji jego braku – nie przyniesie.

P@vel – w buty radę sobie wsadź, bowiem ani ona na temat, ani z legalnością wspólnego wiele nie ma.

PS.
Pyszczyć nie radze, bo mam dziś nastrój do cięcia.
Rebe
Dodano
28.01.2006 20:04:14
Sciągnij sobie bardzo dobry program do ściągania BearShare i tam poszukaj
P@vel
Dodano
28.01.2006 19:58:50
toudim5:
pierd*l to...z emula ściągnij

ty natomiast poza brakiem kultury prezentujesz brak znajomosci regulaminu. Co do pierwszego to nie wnikam nie tak amoja rola natomiast z regulaminem lepiej abys sie zapoznał.
adik154
Dodano
28.01.2006 15:09:33
pierd*l to...z emula ściągnij
toudim5
Dodano
28.01.2006 14:53:22
mac1944
Dodano:
22.01.2006 12:15:06
Komentarzy:
Strona 1 / 2