Windows Vista Beta 2-Kod błędu 80070241

Witam wszystkich !

Mam taki problem.Ściągnołęm niedawno Windows Vista Beta 2 i nie moge tego systemy zainstalować.Uruchamiam płytę z pod dosa i naciskam Instal now,potem wpisuje klucz i Zaczyna sie kopiowanie plików.ten proces dochodzi do 28% i wyskakuje błąd o kodzie:  80070241.Proszę o pomoc i wyjaśnienie mi co ten błąd oznacza i co mam zrobić aby zainstalowac ten system. Z góry dziękuje.Pozdrawiam

Odpowiedzi: 1

Ściągnij ponownie plik iso - prawdopodobnie jest uszkodzony.
Żółty
Dodano
14.06.2006 20:27:49
  • Ad@$ 15.06.2006 23:10:09

<P>A Connect na to:</P> <P>Wprowadzono przez michaelhebb 2006-05-25 o godzinie 21:26 </P> <DIV>Just to update, I started the installation over again and it worked fine. Everything looks great!</DIV> <DIV class=FeedbackCommentUserInfoBox>-->Wprowadzono przez Microsoft 2006-05-26 o godzinie 10:35 </DIV> <DIV>Thank you for submitting this report, and thank you for the update. The error message you received indicates some kind of file copy problem. This could be attributed to an I/O error, a bad DVD burn, or bad download of the ISO. If you experience this problem again, we recommend redownloading the ISO and/or reburning the DVD at the slowest possible speed. If that does not solve this problem, you might try virtual DVD software (available on the internet) or copying all the setup files to a flat share and then running setup from there. </DIV>Wprowadzono przez Microsoft 2006-05-10 o godzinie 16:18 <DIV>Thank you for submitting this report. Unfortunately we do not have any way to determine the exact cause of this problem. The error message means file copy had some sort of issue. This could have been read errors, an I/O problem, or some other issue. Read errors can occur, and often do randomly, with CDs and DVDs (dust, fingerprints, laser alignment issues, vibration, etc.). I/O problems can occur do to loose cables, IRQ conflicts, vibrations, laser alignment problems, driver conflicts, etc. Since you have verified the ISO as good, the best suggestion is to try to install more than once. <P>Dean Frost<BR>Windows Beta Team</P></DIV> <DIV class=FeedbackCommentUserInfoBox>-->Wprowadzono przez bjrugg 2006-05-10 o godzinie 18:38 </DIV> <DIV>Dean - If you had thoroughly read the bug report, you would have seen that the x64 DaemonTools loaded and worked the first time and that the first 3 problems with the x86 were HD to HD. I can guarantee NO fingerprints, laser vibrations, or alighments, etc. All cables and connections are solid. As the report indicated , I did another DL and finally got the x86 to update. Nothing was touched and CRCs were the same as before. One of the stranger problems I have seen in my 44 years in the computer business, especially with CRCs ok. I have dealt with CRCs since 1981 and never saw it have before.</DIV>

• MiNos 16.06.2006 15:27:54

<P>Witam,</P> <P>mam dokladnie ten sam blad, jednak raz wyskoczyl przy 17%, wznowilem instalacje ale pozniej bylo 20% i znow to samo. Wiec odpalilem instalatro poprostu spod Alcohola (nie wiem czy dobrze napisalem) i spod niego instalacja przeszla bez problemow. Plyte DVD nagrywalem szybkoscia 8X moze tu moj blad? Jesli z dysku instalacja poszle normalnie znaczy ze moj plik z obrazem jest ok?</P>

• P@vel 17.06.2006 23:25:06

<P>Witam umnie ten że błąd wyskakuje na 55%.Instalowałem tą Viste w wersji angielskiej i&nbsp;niemieckiej,a cały czas to samo co moge zrobić?</P> <P>Pozdrawiam i z góry dzięki</P>

• Ad@$ 18.06.2006 16:52:40

<A href="mailto:P@vel">P@vel</A> - możesz zrobić to, co wcześniej w temacie było zalecane (włacznie z tym, o czym MS pisze).

Windows Vista Beta 2-problem z instalacją
Dodano:
14.06.2006 20:10:10
Komentarzy:
Strona 1 / 1