Problem Z Siecią!!

[size=6] Mam Router z Pentagramu Wifi 802.11g Lite P 6381-0 Cerberus i mam problem bo mianowicie mój PC łaczy się z routerem normalnie ( internet też działa, przez kabel ) a Laptop przez WiFi coś niechce wyświetla się ze Ograniczona Łączność czy coś takiego motam się z tym juz 10 godzin i niemoge do tego dojść, wydaje mi śie ze trzeba jakoś skonfigurowac router. Wchodze na strone : http://192.168.1.254 Pojawia mi się - Setup Wizard The setup wizard will guide you to configure Wireless-G Router for first time. Please follow the setup wizard step by step. Welcome to Setup Wizard. The Wizard will guide you through the following steps. Begin by clicking on Next. 1. Setup Operation Mode 2. Choose your Time Zone 3. Setup LAN Interface 4. Setup WAN Interface 5. Setup Wireless LAN Next - Klikam Next Dalej mam 1. Operation Mode You can setup different modes to LAN and WLAN interface for NAT and bridging function. Gateway: In this mode, the device is supposed to connect to internet via ADSL/Cable Modem. The NAT is enabled and PCs in four LAN ports share the same IP to ISP through WAN port. The connection type can be setup in WAN page by using PPPOE, DHCP client, PPTP client or static IP. Wireless ISP: In this mode, all ethernet ports are bridged together and the wireless client will connect to ISP access point. The NAT is enabled and PCs in ethernet ports share the same IP to ISP through wireless LAN. You must set the wireless to client mode first and connect to the ISP AP in Site-Survey page. The connection type can be setup in WAN page by using PPPOE, DHCP client, PPTP client or static IP. Wybrałem Wirelles ISP Następnie mam 2. Time Zone Setting You can maintain the system time by synchronizing with a public time server over the Internet. Enable NTP client update Time Zone Select : Godzina i coś tam NTP server : Kontynent to Europa Następnie . LAN Interface Setup This page is used to configure the parameters for local area network which connects to the LAN port of your Wireless-G Router. Here you may change the setting for IP addresss and subnet mask. IP Address: 192.168.1.254 Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0 Domain Name: Potem ... 4. WAN Interface Setup This page is used to configure the parameters for Internet network which connects to the WAN port of your Wireless-G Router. Here you may change the method to static IP, DHCP, PPPoE or PPTP by click the item value of WAN Access type. Mam do wybrania 4 -Static IP -DHCP Client -PPPoE -PPTP Mam Dialog zmienne ip i chyba dynamiczne ;/ Następny punkt to: 5. Wireless Basic Settings This page is used to configure the parameters for wireless LAN clients which may connect to your Wireless-G Router. Disable Wireless LAN Interface - Moge to wyłaczyc Band: Mam zaznaczone 802.11b/g mam do wyboru jeszcze 802.11b i 802.11g Mode: Wybrane AP+WDS a mam jeszcze do wyboru AP , Client , WDS Network Type: SSID : Moja nazwa sieci to mam Kozaki Channel Number : Auto lub liczba od 1 do 13 Enable Mac Clone (Single Ethernet Client) Enable Universal Repeater Mode SSID of Extended Interface: I na tym koniec :( Bardzo prosze o pomoc!![/size]

Odpowiedzi: 0

102bartek
Dodano:
07.04.2008 00:23:02
Komentarzy:
Strona 0 / 0