IE 6 + Win XP i kłopot z alfabetycznym ustawieniem folderów w Favorites

Witam. Jak w temacie czyli otwieram Favorites a tam poprzestawiane foldery i chciałbym zrobić jakiś porządek alfabetyczny w ich ustawieniu. Problem - nie wiem jak to zrobić?](*,) BoKo

Odpowiedzi: 2

Powinno ale ... tylko powinno bo nigdzie nie widzę opcji sortowania (sorting). Uzupełnienienie - porada z innego forum: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm Sorting the Favorites automatically "on-the-fly" - Windows XPThanks to Keith Miller for this tip [in the Windows XP Newsgroup] If you want the Favorites to automatically alpha-sort even as new entries are added, you need a registry edit. Navigate to: [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Menu Order\Favorites] Delete the value named 'Order'. Also delete this value for any subfolders. Then, with the favorite key highlighted, click on Edit > 'Permissions...' -> 'Advanced' -> 'Add' -> type your username in the 'Select User or Group Box' and then deny 'Set Value' permissions to yourself. This will prevent IE from recreating the 'order' value and it will default to alpha sort. This will prevent the key from being automatically recreated. The same technique works for Windows XP Start Menu Programs as well. But the registry key is different in that case. For XP Start menu: [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer MenuOrder\Start Menu2\Programs] For Classic Start Menu: [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs] i dopiero to daje u mnie efekt!!!!!:lol: BoKo
BoKo
Dodano
04.01.2009 21:12:29
[quote]Goooogle i ...... wszystko jasne! No.. prawie :-) [/quote] W IE8 i w FF 3.0.5 - sortowanie wg nazwy działa po kliknięciu na dowolny obiekt w menu ulubionych/zakładek. W szóstce powinno być podobnie.
XanTyp
Dodano
04.01.2009 18:43:09
BoKo
Dodano:
04.01.2009 08:38:09
Komentarzy:
Strona 1 / 1